In the morning, Google released the app on the Android as well as the Apple App store.
The app allows users to do financial transactions like sending money, receiving payments directly into their bank accounts and paying bills. The users can link the app to their bank accounts and the platform is built on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) platform.
“Using NPCI’s Unified Payment Interface, money transfers are simple and secure with Tez,” Google says in its app descript
Using NPCI’s Unified Payment Interface, money transfers are simple and secure with Tez,” Google says in its app description. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley launched the app in the National Capital on Monday.
Caesar Sengupta, VP, Next Billion Users, Google said that Tez is Google’s made for India payment product and payments will be an area where India will leapfrog the West. “Tez has been made for India and will make payments as simple as cash,” said Sengupta. Tez will be available .
How to Get Cashback from TEZ App
- Refer & Earn Upto Rs.9000 ( Per Refer Rs.51 After First Payment ).
- Download App : https://g.co/tez/5a738
- Register & Verify Your Number Then Add Bank Account.
- Now Make First Payment & Get Rs.51 ( You Can Send Rs.1 To Anyone ).
- Once You Make First Payment, Rs.51 Cashback Will Be Added Instantly.
- You Can Redeem That Cashback Amount In Bank Account After Approval.
- YOU CAN SEND Rs 1 to anyone FOR RS.51 CASHBACK.